What are the basic system requirements to trade online?
- Operating system should be Windows 98 or higher versions
- Internet Explorer 5.5 and above
- Sun Java (link available at right hand corner of login page)
What is username & passwords?
- Username is your unique client identification number i.e Client Code used as your Login ID.
- First password is your login password
- Second password is your transaction / trade password
How safe are my Login Id and passwords?
- Your Login Id and Passwords are only known to you as these are stored in encrypted form with us. Infact, even the first time that you get your Login Id and Passwords are known only to you.
I am able to login into my account however I am logged out frequently.
- If there is no activity in the logged in trading screen for 30 minutes, you will be logged out for security reasons. You will need to login again to access your MyBroker account.
When I login, I get the message-"Password Invalid"? What do I do?
- This message is shown when you have entered the incorrect password. Please re enter the passwords carefully since they are case sensitive.