What all stock form part of FNO pledge stock?
- Stocks pledged towards FNO open positions for exchange reporting.
- Stocks held back due to outstanding ledger balance due from the client.
- Stocks purchased for which payout is due from the exchange on client's behalf
Do I receive margin on my FNO pledge stock?
- Yes , if it happens to be from approved scrip list after applying the specified haircuts
Can I sell stock from FNO pledge stock if margin is availed?
- Yes, margin availed before selling will be reversed and actual sell value will be credited to your margin statement.
What is the process to release stock from FNO Pledge
- To release scrip from FNO pledge click on BO reports -> Trading menu -> F&O Release. Scrip list given as margin against FNO position will be displayed ,select the scrips you wish to release. After the close of trading hours system will check your margin requirement and if your available margin is sufficient after considering your release request ,shares will be transferred to your DP account.