How can I see my pending orders for the day?
- By default all the pending orders are displayed when order book is opened
- Alternatively user various filters available in order book and press "GO" button
What are the different types of order status?
- Pending order , Rejected , Cancelled , Traded and in-process
What are different types of filter available in order book?
Option to filter by
- Exchange - NSE, BSE and NSEFO
- Symbol - scrip name
- Order type - Buy or Sell
- Product type - Intraday , Deliver y or FNO
- Sort by date and time
Can I save or print my order book report on daily bases?
- Yes, just click on "View in XL" button and save it to your desktop on daily basis or take print by just clicking on "Print" button in the report
How can I modify my pending orders?
- Yes, just open order book all your pending order will be displayed select scrip which you wish to modify and make required changes in either qty or rate or both.
Do I have option to cancel my pending orders?
- Yes in order book click on check box against the scrip you wish to cancel and click on "Cancel" button.
What is the difference between "Go" and "Refresh" button in the order book?
- "Go" button updates current visible screen only and needs to be used with filters available in order book
- "Refresh" button on the other hand updates order book from trading server and need to be used if any orders are missing in the order book.